An outdoor sign for business is always a good idea. Whether you’re on a busy California roadway or perhaps a little harder to find, a standout sign will help to make sure you’re easy to locate. The power of great outdoor signage shouldn’t be underestimated. With the ability to share information about your products and services, entice passersby to stop in or help build brand awareness, make sure your business is making the most of the signage you have.
Adding outdoor LED signs for business can be a smart move, but be sure you’ve taken the time to think about how to make your signage choice as effective as possible. Using signs to mark your California location may seem simple enough, but it’s possible to make your signs work even harder for you with just a little extra planning and creativity.
Outdoor Signs For Business That Support Success
Outdoor lighted signs for business are perfect for getting seen late at night, however, your outdoor signage strategy needs to ensure that you’re taking advantage of all the ways to increase customer engagement.
Here are five ideas on how you can better use outdoor signs for business:
1. Avoid being stagnant. Have you had the same outdoor LED signs for business for several years? It’s time for an update! Visual cues really matter and it’s important to stay relevant and to continually stay fresh. Not only will new and vibrant signs attract more attention, but it will also send customers the message that you care about your image.
2. Add to your message. Your main outdoor sign may be fantastic, but it won’t be able to convey all the details you may want people to know. It can be effective to add additional outdoor signage for when you want to promote events, specials or seasonal sales.
3. Think about customization. Outdoor signs for business have come a long way. Talk to a signage expert, like Majestic Sign Studio, about options that may work for your business. From choosing a unique shape or a different material, custom signs can elevate how effective your message is.
4. Ask about a sign audit. In addition to the type of sign you have, things like sign placement, font and design will also impact effectiveness. If you want to be sure that your sign is working, make sure you’ve audited all elements that can make a difference.
5. It’s not just about your main outdoor sign. Did you know that adding outdoor wayfinding signage, a blade sign, a vinyl banner or window graphics can be just what your business needs to stand out from the competition? All of these options only work to enhance your brand image.
Outdoor Signs From Majestic Sign Studio Will Get Your Business Noticed
If the information shared above has helped you realize your outdoor signs aren’t working as well as you’d like, it’s time to make a change. Whether you are looking for outdoor lighted signs for business or a monument sign, Majestic Sign Studio is ready to work with you and develop outstanding signs that work. Let us create custom exterior business signs that best represent your business and get you the positive exposure you want. Contact us or call us today at (951) 332-7040 to request a quote.