Outdoor Illuminated LED Signs & Channel Letters Corona, CA
According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, businesses who add an outdoor LED sign can see a 15-150% increase in sales.
Start Creating Your LED Sign
Step 1: Basics of Sign Construction
External signs usually consist of:
- Sign Face Either three-dimensional lettering or a cabinet.
- Returns The sides of the lettering or cabinet.
- Standoffs When mounted, signs can utilize standoffs to create space between the sign and wall, creating dimension and allowing for a sleek and striking lighting effect.
- Internally-illumined lighting options
Step 2: Lighting Options
- Front-lit signs are when the front-face of the sign lights up.
- Halo-lit signs (also referred to as reverse lit or back-lit signs) use standoffs to create a “halo” lighting effect. Using the depth created by standoffs, the sign is internally lit by from behind by projecting light onto the wall surface behind the sign.
- Combination Signage can apply a mix of up to all three lighting methods for dynamic and visible exterior signage.
Step 3: Select Outdoor Sign Materials
Your outdoor sign materials will depend on your mandated signage criteria and design needs.
- Painted PVC
- Aluminum (Rust- and rot-resistant)
- Letter foam
- Painted PVC
Step 4: Putting It All Together
Based on your vision and sign criteria, we’ll select a variety of materials and lighting options for your budget and build a custom and eye-catching exterior sign. Here are a few options for your custom illuminated and LED signs:
Blade signs are projected from a building by a pole, and are attached to be perpendicular to your flow of traffic.
- Ideal for retail stores, small shops and boutiques.
- Positioned to attract foot traffic to your establishment.
- Provides classic look.
Channel Lettering Signs
Channel lettering are constructed of individual three-dimensional letters for a distinct look.
- Letters can be individually illuminated (front-lit or front- and back-lit),
- When illuminated, lends added readability.
Push-Through Acrylic Signs
With push-through acrylic signs, your company name and logo are routed through an aluminum sheet, then pushed through the area to create depth.
- Sign can be internally lit to create a halo lighting effect.
- When illuminated, creates dynamic and unique signage.
Also called “wall” and “box” signs, cabinet signs are known for their flexibility to be cut into any shape.
- Commonly used as logo signs, providing impactful branding.
- Sign can be contoured in numerous shapes and styles for a modern look.
- When illuminated, maintain visibility during a variety of weather conditions, including overcast and fog.
Monument signs are large, permanent outdoor signs that are mounted into a base within the ground.
- Best-suited for hard-to-find buildings that are looking to identify a presence.
- Enhances the exterior of your building.
- When illuminated, are ideal for clear building identification.
- Offered in 60 custom design molds.