First impressions are everything. What does your lobby say when a future customer or client walks in? If the answer isn’t what you’d hoped for, check out our lobby design ideas to see how you can make a better first impression for your brand.
If you want a professional appearance, a custom interior sign is the way to go. Your company name, logo, or a combination of the two are common for interior lobby and office signs.
Don’t be afraid to get creative with your signage. There are many materials and finishes that you can use, as well as mounting and lighting options.
Here are some lobby design ideas using interior signs as a focal point:
- Minimalist branding with dimensional lettering.
- Sleek branding with a brushed metal sign; ideal for professional firms (realtor offices, lawyer offices, engineering firms, manufacturing headquarters, etc.).
- Be unique with acrylic signs, which can be laser cut for any design.
- Get creative with a digital overlay. A digital print can be used with several types of sign materials.
Vinyl decals are an economic way to add pizazz and branding to your lobby. Decals can go on the wall, floor, windows, or even on the receptionist desk. Here are some ideas for what you can do with decals in your lobby.
- Logo decals draw attention and emphasize your brand.
- Adding a motivational quote helps create an affirmative environment.
- Stating your company’s mission statement and/or values promotes positive company culture.
- Using decals as custom wallpaper is an easy way to add an aesthetic design to your walls or trim.
You can take decals a step further and opt for a full-on wall mural for your lobby. Wall murals give you the chance to easily transform any space, as well as the unique opportunity to set the tone and atmosphere of your business. And best of all—they’re fun!
Take your lobby to the next level with some of these wall mural ideas:
- Illustrate company culture.
- Display important charts and infographics.
- Create a transformative space.