Non-Illuminated Outdoor Business Signs Corona, CA
Start Creating Your Non-Illuminated Outdoor Sign
Step 1: Basics of Sign Construction
Outdoor signs usually consist of:
- Sign Face Either three-dimensional lettering or a cabinet.
- Returns The sides of the lettering or cabinet.
- Standoffs When mounted, signs can utilize standoffs to create space between the sign and wall, creating dimension and allowing for a sleek and striking lighting effect.
- Internally-illumined lighting options
Step 2: Material Options for Outdoor Signs
Your outdoor sign materials will depend on your mandated signage criteria and design needs.
- Painted PVC
- Aluminum (Rust- and rot-resistant)
- Letter foam
- Painted PVC
- Rock/brick/stone (monument signs)
Step 3: Putting It All Together
Based on your vision and sign criteria, we’ll select a variety of materials and lighting options for your budget and build a custom and eye-catching exterior sign. Here are just some of your custom illumined exterior signage options:
These signs are projected from a building by a pole, and are attached to be perpendicular to your flow of traffic.
- Ideal for retail stores, small shops and boutiques.
- Attract foot traffic to your establishment.
Dimensional lettering are constructed of individual three-dimensional letters for clear and readable signage.
- Favored among retail stores.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Available in a variety of materials and finishes.
- Provides distinct look.
Post and Panel Signs
Post and panel signs are a more traditional method of signage that is ideal for location identification, wayfinding and for directions.
- Well-suited for open areas and industrial environments.
- Commonly used as real estate signs and for construction sites.
- Provides a classic look.
- Economic signage choice.
Monument signs are large, permanent outdoor signs that are mounted into a base within the ground.
- Best-suited for hard-to-find buildings that are looking to identify a presence.
- Enhances the exterior of your building.
- When illuminated, are ideal for clear building identification.
- Offered in 60 custom design molds.
Yes! Please Send Me a Free Sign Quote.
Want to attract more customers to your business? Then make sure people can easily find out who you are, where you’re located, and what you can offer them. If your Corona, CA, business doesn’t have the right exterior building signs to capture people’s attention, you’re...
You may have used custom banners at trade shows or events, but did you know that they are also excellent tools when it comes to amplifying your outdoor advertising efforts? From sharing new offerings to welcoming new customers, banners displayed outside your...