According to the latest survey of Outdoor Advertising association of America (OAAA), vehicle wraps bring your advertising message to drivers throughout Southern California who sit stuck in traffic for hours each week. Let’s take a look at cost vs. benefits of fleet, truck, van, and car wraps:
- Visibility – According to a recent Nielsen study, “Americans spend an average of 6.5 hours in their cars each week.” That number is likely higher living in Southern California. This translates to a lot of opportunity to have your brand messaging reach commuters from San Bernardino County, Riverside County, and Orange County. Imagine if only 3,000 people were able to see your vehicle day after day. Whether your vehicle is parked or enduring traffic with the rest of Southern Californians, a high quality vehicle wrap with the right messaging and catchy design will capitalize on a captive audience that has no option but to sit in traffic. Many businesses have found vehicle wraps to be a great way to improve brand identity.
- Brand Recognition – A huge benefit of a car wrap advertising is the limitless options of designs and colors that can be created to best suit your brand. Allowing your target market multiple opportunities to take in your advertising message is a huge advantage. While there is no hard and fast rule on the # of times, an article published by Forbes, states “brand impressions count, even when they aren’t consciously processed.”
- Cost effective – Graphic wrap options include full and partial. Packages can range from $500 to $3,500. Let’s assume the package selected was $1,750. High quality wraps that are properly cared for can last for about 5 years. That $3,000 investment would cost $0.96 per day.
- Continuous Advertising – Vehicle wraps are not limited on when your advertising message is able to be displayed. They can be working for your business 24/7/365.
- Tax deductible – Car Wrap Advertising is considered a business expense! This means you get to limit your tax liability and promote your brand. We do, however, always recommend you speak with a CPS or other tax professional to fully understand the qualifications. Don’t forget to keep your proof of purchase for tax time.
Are you ready to start advertising with a graphic wrap for your fleet, car, van, bus, or truck? Let’s talk about how to get you the biggest bang for your buck.