Your lobby area is a high-traffic space that provides your California business with the perfect opportunity to create a brand focus. Lobby signs can incorporate a company logo as well as branding elements that welcome visitors and guests as soon as they enter your location.
Since your lobby or reception area helps create a first impression, it makes sense to include office lobby signs that help set the tone and deliver an impactful message. With so many options to choose from, your custom lobby signs can be made using different materials, fonts and shapes, making them the perfect fit for your specific needs.
Build a Successful Environment with the Right Office Lobby Signs
As soon as people walk into your location, you want your lobby signs to confirm that they’re in the right place. The right signage can help your business appear trustworthy and competent, which is exactly the message you want your customers to have.
To create custom lobby signs that support your success, consider the following:
- While 2D signs can be very effective, if you’re looking for that ‘wow’ factor, consider a 3D sign design.
- Backlit lobby signs become a prominent focus and deliver a bold message that’s hard to ignore.
- Sign placement. You may be sure where you want your sign to go, but what if there’s a more effective spot? Connect with a sign expert for advice. Sign placement can not only impact visibility but will also play a factor when it comes to sign design and installation.
- A cohesive approach. If you’re going to install office lobby signs, make sure they work together with your other signage and deliver a cohesive message that will engage customers.
- Number of signs. While a main reception sign in the lobby is highly recommended, adding directional signage and other sign types can help cement your brand message and create a better customer experience.
- Material choice. Popular options for custom lobby signs include brushed aluminum, acrylic, and vinyl.
Majestic Sign Studio Delivers All the Interior Signage Your Business Needs
As you think about what kind of signage you want to be displayed in your lobby area, make sure you find the right signage partner to bring your ideas to life. At Majestic Sign Studio, we’ll take the time to learn about your business and listen to your needs. Our team can work with you to create effective office lobby signs that help your company meet its business goals. To learn more about options for your business, contact us.