Non-Illuminated Outdoor Business Signs Corona, CAMajestic Sign Studio offers numerous types of outdoor signage. Let us know what you are thinking for your sign design, and we’ll work within your budget to create the highest-quality, outdoor sign. We specialize in non-illuminated exterior signage for businesses and organizations. We provide outdoor signage that resists fading, offers versatility, and exemplifies craftsmanship.
Start Creating Your Non-Illuminated Outdoor Sign
Step 1: Basics of Sign Construction
Outdoor signs usually consist of:
- Sign Face Either three-dimensional lettering or a cabinet.
- Returns The sides of the lettering or cabinet.
- Standoffs When mounted, signs can utilize standoffs to create space between the sign and wall, creating dimension and allowing for a sleek and striking lighting effect.
- Internally-illumined lighting options
Step 2: Material Options for Outdoor Signs
Your outdoor sign materials will depend on your mandated signage criteria and design needs.
- Painted PVC
- Aluminum (Rust- and rot-resistant)
- Letter foam
- Painted PVC
- Rock/brick/stone (monument signs)
Step 3: Putting It All Together
Based on your vision and sign criteria, we’ll select a variety of materials and lighting options for your budget and build a custom and eye-catching exterior sign. Here are just some of your custom illumined exterior signage options:
These signs are projected from a building by a pole, and are attached to be perpendicular to your flow of traffic.
- Ideal for retail stores, small shops and boutiques.
- Attract foot traffic to your establishment.
Dimensional lettering are constructed of individual three-dimensional letters for clear and readable signage.
- Favored among retail stores.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Available in a variety of materials and finishes.
- Provides distinct look.
Post and Panel Signs
Post and panel signs are a more traditional method of signage that is ideal for location identification, wayfinding and for directions.
- Well-suited for open areas and industrial environments.
- Commonly used as real estate signs and for construction sites.
- Provides a classic look.
- Economic signage choice.
Monument signs are large, permanent outdoor signs that are mounted into a base within the ground.
- Best-suited for hard-to-find buildings that are looking to identify a presence.
- Enhances the exterior of your building.
- When illuminated, are ideal for clear building identification.
- Offered in 60 custom design molds.
Yes! Please Send Me a Free Sign Quote.
For retailers, outdoor building signage is not just a label on a wall or a post: it is a dynamic business asset that helps you stand out in a crowded marketplace, generate top-of-mind brand awareness, pull in foot traffic, and ultimately increase customers, sales, and...
Outdoor lighted businesses signs draw attention to your business, clarify where your business is located, and what products/services you offer. You only have a few moments to catch a potential customer’s eye and communicate this information, so you need the best...